frame

Getting Started with Waves Blockchain - Easy!

We would get started with Waves explanation in general. Waves is developing tools for building the decentralized technology layer that will become the backbone of Web3.0 - our future digital landscape.
Web3 will see progressive decentralization of critical online infrastructure, making extensive use of blockchain and other distributed technologies, while centralized servers continue to maintain key services and conduct computationally-intensive tasks.
The result will be the best of both worlds: an online environment that delivers the functionality and user experience to which we have grown accustomed, while users remain in full control of their personal data and digital identities.
After reading of I'd advice to visit official website where tons of useful information can be found as well. Also, all technical details are mentioned on the official documentation, especially the explanation of Waves-NG protocol is important thing to get acquainted with there.

What you should know about Waves Blockchain
* Decentralized and open sourced blockchain
Github repository

More details loading. . .

Comments

• @Luckyhenry said:

We would get started with Waves explanation in general. Waves is developing tools for building the decentralized technology layer that will become the backbone of Web3.0 - our future digital landscape.
    Web3 will see progressive decentralization of critical online infrastructure, making extensive use of blockchain and other distributed technologies, while centralized servers continue to maintain key services and conduct computationally-intensive tasks.
    The result will be the best of both worlds: an online environment that delivers the functionality and user experience to which we have grown accustomed, while users remain in full control of their personal data and digital identities.
    After reading of I'd advice to visit official website where tons of useful information can be found as well. Also, all technical details are mentioned on the official documentation, especially the explanation of Waves-NG protocol is important thing to get acquainted with there.

What you should know about Waves Blockchain
    * Decentralized and open sourced blockchain
    Github repository

More details loading. . .

Do you think it really cool to make Tech world go into a decentralized system

• Decentralized is the future and I believe that we shall all benefit from it in due time. At least that is my own opinion.

• edited June 1

indeed decentralized is the future, if anyone is concerned about privacy. its great to get in now and Waves blockchain makes it extremely simplified.

• Sure. More security. More control over user data.

• edited June 3

Hi @Luckyhenry @KELs and Others...
    Thanks for the initiative for this forum.. Great effort. ??

• edited June 3

Web 3.0... is the new age of the internet.. Africans better get on board early... And Wavesplatform is our sitting ground... Don't be left out...

It's gonna be great revolution... as Web 3.0 is gradually unvealed

• What's this Web3.0 about?
    Don't leave many wondering about what it is.

• @omnipotens said:
    What's this Web3.0 about?
    Don't leave many wondering about what it is.

The web 3.0 thing is what I am really waiting for someone to define too o. I am just nodding my head like a lizard as if I know it.

• Let me google what is web 3.0

• @omnipotens @goodmuyis @dhtml
    Web 3.0 is simply put as the future upgrade of the internet from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0....
    The internet has metamorphosed before our eyes but many don't know what's happening... particularly our governments. People don't know the difference between the different stages of the internet which has passed and it's about to repeat it self....

THE 3 STAGE OF THE INTERNET

1. WEB 1.0: It's started with Web 1.0

It general called Centralized Internet... The government were more in control (the US invented Internet only for war purposes initially.. but it grew beyound that..)

Then We entered the current phase;

2. WEB 2.0:

The Distributed Internet, this phase gave rise to the era of Google, Facebook, e-commerce, social networking and the world wide web move from the centralized community to a more distributed community....

3. WEB 3.0

Now the Advent of Web 3.0 is upon us.. IT Is generally call The Decentralized Era..
    The backbone of this is the Blockchain technology... And the internet will upgrade from being a distributed community to a Decentralized community... Well this is just a summary of what is to come... You can also search YouTube for more meaning of WEB 3.0.... THE BEAUTIFUL THING IS THAT WAVESPLATFORM IS ONE OF THOSE PLATFORM AT FORE FRONT OF WEB 3.0... ( My personal opinion anyway)

Blockchain #wavesplatform

• wow, that is cool. We need to web 3.0 very fast be that o.

• edited June 6

@omnipotens the concept of Web 3.0 can be understood, so i fetched an amazing article to help you really understand
    what WEB 3 entails and also an explainer video that clearly differentiates it from web1 and web2 (our current web)

Read Article:
    https://blog.wavesplatform.com/web3-0-the-road-ahead-for-waves-9bd8a51f63ce

Explainer video:

• This video is short and very powerful... And I hope all other guys can understands WEB 3.0 now... THANKS @Luckyhenry and other mate for this forum... Please share this forum to your friends and pull in the Africans

• edited June 6

I just fetch a table of difference... Although it does not contain all that is required
    https://flatworldbusiness.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/dia85.jpg

• amazing illustration here!

• edited June 10

I was reading and interview online where Drupal maker responded to a question about Decentralized internet, whether yer it will Drupal popularity or not, but is response was optimistic. That was the first time I was reading about Decentralized internet and now second. I hope web 3.0 come sooner so all this internet giant can have limit.

Also myself, am planned to venture into blockchain technology and its application in African world.

• Hello my friend, you can learn a lot more about Web 3.0 with Waves blockchain. It enables the process simplified for both developers and tech lovers